Our goal is to keep kids together… playing soccer with their friends and neighbors in Norrisville.
Please don’t let your child miss out on playing because of the $65 fee. If assistance is needed please reach out to the soccer chair directly and we will make accommodations. No Child should miss the opportunity to play sports if they have the desire.
When: Early August to the end of October
Cost: $65 per person
- U6 Clinic (Coed) must turn 6 after Aug. 1st
- U8 boys must turn 8 after Aug. 1st
- U8 girls must turn 8 after Aug. 1st (If not enough participation, will be combine with boys team)
- If not enough participation for a full team, kids will have the ability to move into Jarrettsville team.
- Registration and practice occur through NRC
- Games played in Jarrettsville REC League.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact the Soccer Chairperson Jason Cullum | firstname.lastname@example.org | 443-866-3447